Foundation Repair, Basement & Crawl Space Contractor in Hickory, NC
With Carolina Foundation Solutions, you can depend on our expert region knowledge and ability to effectively apply the most advanced solutions to repair your foundation, basement, or crawl space. Our family-owned and -operated company proudly provides efficient, practical solutions to property owners in Hickory, NC. Our goal is the long-term protection of your home, and we will give you the honest, reliable advice you need to make the best decision for your property. We guarantee your satisfaction with our services and back our workmanship with rock-solid warranties that are as reliable as the repairs and waterproofing services we perform.
Foundation Services for Homeowners in Hickory
If you’re like many of our valued customers, your home is your most significant investment and most precious asset. Your home’s integrity, safety, and value are deeply rooted in its structural elements, starting with the foundation.
At Carolina Foundation Solutions, we protect your family by skillfully repairing and reinforcing those crucial structural elements of residential properties. Local to the Carolinas, we’re the experts you can trust for the highest-quality services and lasting solutions. Our fully certified experts only use the industry’s best products, equipment, and materials to ensure quality and your safety and peace of mind.
Our residential services include:
- Concrete slab repair: At CFS, we aim to provide the best-fit foundation repair options to restore our clients’ slabs in the most efficient, reliable, and cost-effective manner possible.
- Foundation repair: Although the cause for the movement within the soils — and consequently, the foundation — can vary, the most common and most effective solution deemed necessary typically consists of installing underpinning helical piers.
- Chimney repair: Installing underpinning helical piers is a proven method of repairing chimneys that are leaning or have experienced settlement.
- Basement wall reinforcement: Hickory’s most effective way of reinforcing bowing basement walls is to install carbon fiber reinforcement straps or helical tieback anchors.
- Retaining wall reinforcement: Depending on the retaining wall, installing helical tieback anchors can effectively stabilize bowing retaining walls.
Signs Your Home May Need Foundation Repair
Your home may need foundation repair if you notice any of these signs:
- Doors & windows that are sticking shut or open & close like they used to
- Cracks in the interior walls on the drywall, as well as cracks on the outside of your home
- Gaps between crown molding & the ceiling
- Gaps between caulking and windows or doors
- Sunken floors or a sinking foundation
- Patios that have pulled away from your home
- Wallpaper creases & wrinkles
- Nail pop: small, cracked circles where the nail pulls away from the drywall or sheetrock
- Sloping of floors
- Bowed basement walls
Basement & Crawl Space Services
A wet basement or cracked basement wall are problems that require immediate attention. Left unrepaired, these problems will cause significant damage to your home and personal possessions. Our specialists will thoroughly inspect the damage to determine the cause and extent of the problem. Our detailed inspection processes allow us to apply effective repairs and dependable waterproofing solutions to create comprehensive protection for your home. We can repair any size crack and install customized moisture barriers, diverters, drainage systems, and sump pumps to provide lasting protection for your property and possessions.
Contact Carolina Foundation Solutions at (877) 770-7050 to schedule a free assessment in Hickory, NC! We will answer your questions and dispatch a certified technician to your home at your earliest appointment.
Commercial Foundation Contractors in the Hickory Area
In addition to residential services, CFS provides a wide range of commercial services for several properties throughout the Hickory, NC, area. Our commercial services cover all sorts of repair, installation, and reinforcement work, including:
- Boardwalk, walkway, and bridge foundation reinforcements: When these structures are in places with poor soil, strong foundations are a necessity. CHANCE helical anchors and piles are our most used solutions.
- Concrete slab repairs and replacements: Our methods for repairing concrete slabs include pressure grouting, polyurethane foam injection, and epoxy stitch welds to repair cracks in concrete slabs. The latter is usually combined with polyurethane foam injections, which lift a settled section, followed by an epoxy stitch weld to repair the crack.
- Deep foundation system installations: Through CHANCE helical piles, we can stabilize your structure with the same performance as traditional deep foundations without the high mobilization costs.
- Earth retention services: Carolina Foundation Solutions can temporarily or permanently retain, support, reinforce, and secure soil masses surrounding your project. Our solutions can be installed quickly, even where access is limited.
- Telecommunication, tower, pipeline, and solar foundation installations: We specialize in installing helical anchors and piles in these deep foundation applications.
- Seawall and marine construction, shoring, and repairs: If you need lateral stability for new or existing bulkheads and seawalls, Carolina Foundation Solutions can get the job done. Helical tieback anchors have proven highly effective in this application. They can be tensioned and tested immediately with no cure time required.
- Underpinning system installations: Lack of stability within the supporting soil can lead to foundation settlement. Our underpinning services shore up and protect your foundation from further damage.
- Wall reinforcements: Our high-end carbon reinforcement materials can strengthen bowing walls, shifting corners, and cracking concrete columns. We also implement CHANCE helical tieback anchors as a reliable and effective solution for anchoring walls.
Why Choose Carolina Foundation Solutions?
At Carolina Foundation Solutions, we stand behind our workmanship and the repairs we provide with rock-solid warranties. Our family-owned and -operated business serves homeowners throughout North Carolina and South Carolina and has extensive knowledge of our climate, soil conditions, and the most common problems homeowners in the region encounter. Most importantly, we maintain the up-to-date knowledge and advanced skills required to create lasting protection for your basements, foundations, and crawl spaces.