Home Foundation Repair in Charlotte, Triangle, Asheville & Beyond
Local Foundation Contractor Serving the Carolinas Since 2002
Seeking foundation services in Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington, and surrounding areas can be daunting. Carolina Foundation Solutions understands the challenge, and we’ve developed a process that makes foundation repair as affordable and stress-free as possible—which is why we’re leading the pack among the region’s top contractors.
Does Your Home Need Professional Foundation Repairs?
Not all signs of foundation damage are apparent, but there are multiple signs you should visually scan for periodically. If you spot any of these, there’s a severe issue that requires repair:
- Cracking in exterior bricks, especially if horizontal
- Cracks in the foundation and concrete indicate damage from moisture and frost
- Horizontal or oblique wall cracks, which indicate foundation movement
- Separation around doors and windows
- Cracks, sloping, or unevenness in floors
Our Foundation Repair Services
At Carolina Foundation Solutions, we can solve any foundation issue with your home in Asheville or Greensboro. Our services consist of:
- Wall crack repair: We seal cracks to ensure solidity.
- Floor crack repair: We stop dangerous cracks from spreading across your floors.
- Concrete slab lifting & leveling: Keep your foundation even and strong.
- Settling foundation repairs: Stop and prevent damage from a settling foundation.
- Retaining wall repairs: Keep soil where it’s supposed to be with a strong retaining wall.
- Leaning chimney repairs: Restore visual appeal and structural soundness by fixing a leaning chimney.
- Bowing foundation walls: Maintain the structural integrity of your home by straightening and reinforcing foundation walls.
Foundation Repair Process & Methods
When we fix foundation settlement, the most effective way of stopping soil movement is installing underpinning helical piers. Helical piers stabilize the areas of your foundation that have settled by shifting the weight of your home from the foundation to a stable layer of soil. We are a certified CHANCE Installer, which means we use ICC-ES-certified products made in the U.S. with galvanized steel.
Why Choose Carolina Foundation Solutions?
In Greenville and Columbia, SC, and beyond, Carolina Foundation Solutions is the partner of choice for home and business owners experiencing foundation problems. Since 2002, we’ve provided exceptional customer care paired with exemplary workmanship, and our customers continue to spread the word about their satisfaction with our services.