Foundation Repair, Basement & Crawl Space Contractor in Fayetteville, NC
Carolina Foundation Solutions maintains offices throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. Whether you need foundation or basement repairs in Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington, Greensboro, or anywhere in the region, we proudly provide the quality solutions you deserve! Our family-owned and -operated company maintains an extensive fleet of vehicles and equipment that effectively allows us to repair foundations, basements, and crawl spaces. We will deliver the long-term protection you need and always provide the honest, reliable advice you need to achieve optimal results. We guarantee the quality of our workmanship and back our repair and waterproofing services with rock-solid warranties you can depend on.
Residential Foundation Repair in Fayetteville
Leaving a foundation problem unchecked in your Fayetteville, NC, home is a surefire way to destroy its value over time. The unpredictable weather in Fayetteville can lead to foundation settlement faster than you may realize. Does your home need foundation repair? Look for the following indicators of damage:
- Bowing in basement walls
- Sloping floors
- Separation of deck or patio from the home
- Separation of doors and windows from walls
- Gapping between crown molding and ceiling
- Cracks in concrete slabs, plaster, mortar joints, drywall, or bricks
The Types of Foundation Cracks & What They Mean
Different foundation problems will create various signs for you to watch for. You should have a professional inspect the most common cracks and the underlying causes, including:
- Horizontal foundation cracks: Horizontal cracks start as hairline cracks and grow as wide as a full inch or more as the problem worsens. These cracks stem from external factors, including temperature, moisture, or improper weight distribution within the structure.
- Internal or external wall cracks: Cracks on interior or exterior walls result from changes in hydrostatic pressure. Water can infiltrate the structure and cause cracks in sheetrock, drywall, plaster, or bricks if you have a porous foundation.
- Door or window frame cracks: Cracks around windows or doors occur as the foundation settles unevenly. However, they can also be caused by changing humidity levels, so these should be properly inspected by a qualified professional to determine the precise cause.
- Floor cracks: Cracks in floors result from poor drainage. As the ground soaks up the water, this can cause the foundation to shift or push upward.
Basement & Crawl Space Services
Wet basements and cracked basement walls are common problems in North Carolina and South Carolina. Our experts understand the critical importance of prompt repairs and will thoroughly inspect your property to determine the most effective repair solution. Our multipoint inspection process ensures that the repairs and waterproofing solutions we apply will resolve the issue and provide lasting protection for your home and personal property. Our team has the skills and expertise required to repair any size crack and install moisture barriers, dehumidifiers, drainage systems, and sump pumps to create long-term protection.
Contact Carolina Foundation Solutions at (877) 770-7050 to schedule a free assessment for repairs or waterproofing in Fayetteville, NC!
Commercial Foundation Repair in Fayetteville
Foundation issues in a commercial or industrial building can quickly spell losses on your careful investments. Commercial foundation repair isn’t the same as residential repair, so you need a trustworthy partner. Carolina Foundation Solutions stays current with the most advanced solutions, and our team members are all certified above basic standards. Nearly every commercial foundation problem is surmountable with the right experts. Carolina Foundation Solutions is proud to serve Fayetteville, NC, businesses with offerings like underpinning systems, concrete slab repair, and more.
Why Choose Carolina Foundation Solutions?
At Carolina Foundation Solutions, North Carolina and South Carolina homeowners know they can depend on our family-owned and -operated company to deliver excellent quality and exceptional service. Our rock-solid warranties and award-winning service are testaments to the quality we will always provide. We have advanced knowledge and expertise of the regional climate, soil conditions, construction techniques, repair solutions, and waterproofing technologies. This allows us to deliver customized repairs and waterproofing solutions that provide lasting protection to your basement, foundation, or crawl space.