Foundation Repair Services in Fuquay-Varina, NC
Our family-owned and -operated company has been delivering effective solutions for commercial and residential foundations since 2002. As the local concrete experts in Fuquay-Varina and Wake County, Carolina Foundation Solutions brings industry-leading services in foundations, concrete slabs, and retaining walls to property owners across North and South Carolina.
Contact Carolina Foundation Solutions at (877) 770-7050 today for a free inspection!
Residential Foundation Contractors in the Fuquay-Varina Area
At the core of your home’s structure is the foundation, keeping your Fuquay-Varina home safe and secure. A strong foundation is key to your home’s integrity, value, and overall safety.
Our fully certified experts have protected homeowners and their families in Fuquay-Varina for nearly 20 years with high-quality services and lasting solutions. Carolina Foundation Solutions offers expert residential foundation repair and reinforcement. As Carolina locals, we ensure your peace of mind and safety with the industry’s best products, materials, and equipment.
Our residential services include:
- Foundation repair: Although the cause for the soil movement (and consequently foundation movement) can vary, the most common and effective solution typically consists of installing underpinning helical piers.
- Concrete slab repair: Our mission is to offer the best-fit foundation repair options to restore our clients’ slabs in the most efficient, reliable, and cost-effective manner possible.
- Retaining wall reinforcement: Depending on the retaining wall, installing helical tieback anchors can effectively stabilize bowing retaining walls.
- Basement wall repair and reinforcement: The most common and most effective methods of repairing bowing basement walls in Fuquay-Varina are installing carbon fiber reinforcement straps (CFR) and/or installing helical tieback anchors (wall anchors).
- Chimney repair: The installation of underpinning helical piers is a proven method of addressing leaning chimneys that have experienced settlement.
Signs Your Fuquay-Varina Home May Need Foundation Repair
Your home’s foundation may need repair if you notice any of these signs:
- Doors and windows are sticking shut
- Sunken floors or a sinking foundation
- Gaps between caulking and windows or doors
- Gaps between crown molding and the ceiling
- Cracks in the interior walls on the drywall, as well as cracks on the outside of your home
- Patios that have pulled away from your home
- Wallpaper creases and wrinkles
- Bowed basement walls
- Nail pops (small, cracked circles where the nail pulls away from the drywall or sheetrock)
- Sloping of floors
A safe home is a happy home. Protect your household with a free foundation inspection in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Call Carolina Foundation Solutions at (877) 770-7050 today!
Commercial Foundation Contractors in the Fuquay-Varina Area
We help commercial businesses throughout the Fuquay-Varina area across any industry with custom-tailored solutions. Our thorough site assessment process ensures you get a lasting solution with high-quality concrete repair, installation, and reinforcement services for your property.
Our commercial services include:
- Concrete slab repair and replacement: Our methods for repairing concrete slabs include pressure grouting, polyurethane foam injection, and epoxy stitch welds to repair cracks in concrete slabs. The latter is usually in conjunction with polyurethane foam injections, which lift a settled section, followed by epoxy stitch weld to repair the crack.
- Wall reinforcement: Our high-end carbon reinforcement materials can halt any further movement of your walls. We also implement CHANCE helical tieback anchors as a reliable and effective solution for anchoring walls, and we use epoxy stitch welds to repair cracked concrete.
- Deep foundation system installation: With CHANCE helical piles, we can stabilize your structure with the same performance as traditional deep foundations without the high mobilization costs.
- Boardwalk, walkway, and bridge foundation reinforcement: When these structures are located in places with poor soil, strong foundations are a necessity. CHANCE helical anchors and piles are our most used solutions.
- Earth retention services: Carolina Foundation Solutions can temporarily or permanently retain, support, reinforce, and secure soil masses surrounding your project. Our solutions can be installed quickly, even where access is limited.
- Installation of telecommunications, tower, pipeline, and solar foundations: We specialize in installing helical anchors and piles in these deep foundation applications.
- Seawall and marine construction, shoring, and repair: If you need lateral stability for new or existing bulkheads and seawalls, Carolina Foundation Solutions can get the job done. Helical tieback anchors have proven highly effective in this application. Plus, they can be tensioned and tested immediately with no cure time required.
- Underpinning system installation: Lack of stability within the supporting soil can lead to foundation settlement. Our underpinning services shore up and protect your foundation from further damage.
Choose excellence and expertise for your commercial foundation repair in Fuquay-Varina. Call Carolina Foundation Solutions today at (877) 770-7050 to schedule your free inspection.
Choose Carolina Foundation Solutions for Your Foundation Repair in Fuquay-Varina, NC
Your safety and satisfaction matter most to us at Carolina Foundation Solutions. Property owners across the Fuquay-Varina area turn to us for our award-winning reputation, commitment to superior results, outstanding customer service, and professionalism.
We strive to finish every job correctly the first time. That’s why we promise to:
- Ensure our experts are trained and certified above industry requirements
- Complete projects safely, timely, and within budget
- Use proven equipment, materials, and products
We won’t settle for second-best, and neither should you. Get award-winning foundation service in Fuquay-Varina, NC. Call (877) 770-7050 to speak with a Carolina Foundation Solutions expert today!