Wall Reinforcement & Repair Services
WALL REINFORCEMENT SERVICES
Serving Charlotte, Greensboro, Raleigh-Durham, Asheville, and Greenville-SpartanburgProviding repairs for walls is our specialty. Carolina Foundation Solutions can provide the right solution and system for existing walls that are in need of additional reinforcement and/or lateral support. The most common and most effective methods of providing reinforcement and lateral support is the installation of carbon fiber reinforcement straps (CFR) and/or the installation of helical tieback anchors (wall anchors).
Wall Reinforcement ServicesThe use of carbon fiber reinforcements has proven to be one of the most successful and effective methods of stabilizing existing walls and other structural components. Carolina Foundation Solutions is trained and certified in the installation of top-of-the-line carbon fiber wall reinforcement products for use in residential dwellings, commercial buildings, and industrial facilities. We can also reinforce pipelines, roadways, and bridges. Our solutions include carbon fiber / Kevlar grid reinforcement straps; carbon fiber corner strap kits; and carbon fiber reinforcement sheets and fabrics. These technologies can be used to repair bowing walls; reinforce shifting walls; and repair damaged structural concrete columns. For wall reinforcement in Charlotte, Asheville, Greenville-Spartanburg and throughout the Piedmont, call 1-877-770-7050.
Wall Anchoring ServicesFor failing walls, new walls that are to be constructed, or simply existing walls in need of additional lateral support, Carolina Foundation Solutions uses the CHANCE Helical Tieback Anchors as a means of providing a reliable and effective solution. The helical anchors can be installed quickly and efficiently using small equipment. The wall anchors are driven into the adjacent soils, providing immediate and accurate results where lateral support is needed. The anchors can then be immediately tensioned and tested without the need for cure time.
WALL REPAIR PRODUCTS BY CAROLINA FOUNDATION SOLUTIONS
The “screw anchor” has been in existence for centuries and has been proven to be an effective system for many different types of applications. Since 1912, CHANCE® has been the leader in the manufacturing of helical products. CHANCE® Helical Anchors are a pre-engineered mechanical anchoring system that has routinely been used within the electric utilities industry for decades. Because of the versatility and effectiveness of the CHANCE® Helical Anchors, they have also been proven to be one of the best options available for repairs to failing seawalls, for construction of new seawalls, for temporary or permanent earth retention, etc. Whether it is temporary or permanent shoring, the CHANCE® Helical Tieback Anchors are a perfect solution for earth retention systems. The CHANCE® Helical Tieback Anchors are a time-saving and cost-effective anchoring solution, which utilize instant torque-to-capacity feedback as a built-in means of quality control that eliminates uncertainty for engineers and contractors, providing quality throughout the project. Advantages of CHANCE® Helical Tieback Anchors:
- Low mobilization costs
- Installed with small equipment
- Pre-engineered system
- Fast installation
- Installs in any weather conditions
- Allows for immediate loading, no waiting for concrete to cure
- No spoils created
- No vibration
- Quality control – field measurable torque
- Can be installed from land side or water side
- Can be removed and extracted for temporary applications
- Consists of hot dipped galvanized recycled steel, made in the USA
- Consists of products that are ICC-ES Certified
- Requires no excavation
- Requires no de-watering
- There is no need to plan for the mobilization of large equipment, as required for drilled anchors / conventional grouted tendons.
- There is no need to move around or haul off spoils, which are created with drilled anchors / conventional grouted tendons.
- There will be no need to wait for the perfect weather conditions.
- There will be no need to wait for concrete to cure.
- There will be no second guessing or additional and extensive testing required to confirm the anchors have reached the proper depth / length.
- The helical anchors are environmentally safe.
Carbon fiber has numerous advantages as a structural reinforcement material:
- Carbon fiber is an extremely strong, durable, and safe material.
- Carbon fiber will not rust, deteriorate, stretch, creep, or bend.
- Carbon fiber stronger, stiffer, and lighter than steel.
- Cost effective
- Fast installation
- Installs in nearly any weather conditions
- Light weight
- High Strength
- Provides shear / tensile strength
- Corrosive proof
Repairs & Installation Services for Deep Foundations