Commercial Slab Repair, Concrete Restoration & Grouting in NC & SCCarolina Foundation Solutions has long been an industry leader in commercial foundation repair. Our team is skilled at performing concrete restoration work and various grouting procedures. When issues with concrete arise, our goal is to provide cost-effective solutions to preserve, restore, and repair concrete. Whether it’s time to fix large cracks in the foundation, seal the joints within the concrete, or provide other structural repairs, we’re the concrete experts you can count on for exceptional service and results. Contact Carolina Foundation Solutions at 1-877-770-7050 for concrete slab foundation repair in North Carolina or South Carolina home. Find out why we’re a 5-star commercial slab repair company throughout the Carolinas, including in Charlotte, Burlington, Wilmington, Asheville, Fort Mill, Charleston, Raleigh, Spartanburg, and beyond!
At CFS, we offer the full array of concrete slab foundation repair services for commercial properties. We know that different slabs will have different issues and needs, which is why we’re ready to provide the best-fit option to restore commercial concrete slabs. This includes:
- Pressure grouting
- Polyurethane foam injection
- The installation of carbon fiber reinforcement
- The installation of helical piles
- Joint stabilization
- Epoxy injection
Concrete Slab Lifting & LevelingConcrete is a very strong, durable, reliable material. However, concrete slabs and concrete structures are not immune to problems that may require repairs. These problems, like settling and cracking in concrete slabs, can often occur as a result of movement or issues within the underlying soils or substructure. Carolina Foundation Solutions specializes in addressing these poor soil conditions, as well as repairing concrete slabs and structures that have settled. We are fully equipped and experienced at lifting, leveling, and stabilizing concrete slabs, including foundations supporting:
- Walkways, patios, and walls at office buildings
- Apartment complexes
- Industrial warehouses
- Retail spaces
- And more!
Concrete Crack & Joint RepairsFrom structural cracks in a concrete slab to leaks and joint problems, CFS can diagnose the issue and determine the best option for resolving it. Our concrete experts are experienced with the following techniques, which can give you confidence that we’re the team you can rely on for top-notch commercial slab repair whenever you need it:
- Stitch welding
- Injecting high-strength epoxy materials into slabs
- Applying durable joint sealants
- Injecting leak seal resins
Concrete Slab Repair & Grouting Products by Carolina Foundation Solutions
Polyurethane FoamUnstable soils, poorly compacted soils, eroded soils, and poor native soils can exist around and beneath infrastructures. These underlying soil conditions can eventually result in settlement and damage to the structures or items that rest upon them. Carolina Foundation Solutions specializes in addressing poor soil conditions and repairing the foundations on them that have settled. The injection of polyurethane foam is an excellent solution for soil stabilization and concrete lifting, especially when sinkholes and voids exist. We are a certified installer for Alchemy Polymers. Alchemy Polymers offers various high-strength products, including their:
- AP Lift series
- AP Soil series
- AP Seal series
- Lifted concrete slabs of an apartment building that have settled
- Stabilized warehouse floors that were rocking due to slab curling
- Filled existing voids beneath transformer pads
- Low mobilization costs
- Fast installation
- Installation possible in nearly any weather conditions
- Lightweight material
- Immediate results
- Little to no mess
- There is no need to plan for the arrival of large equipment, like the concrete mixers that would be needed for cement-based grouting.
- There is no extended wait time, as required for the curing of cement-based grout.
- There is no need to wait for the perfect weather conditions.
- There is no need to prohibit traffic from the work area for an extended period.
- Creates less mess
- Requires less time for curing of the materials
- Can be done by drilling much smaller holes
- Consolidate loose and soft soils located along the upper layers of the underlying soils
- Create a more solid base that shall assist in preventing future movement
- Allow for the lifting of settled areas of the concrete slab
The injection of a cement-based grout is a widely used and well-known method of lifting concrete slabs that have settled. This procedure, which is often referred to as pressure grouting or slab jacking, can be a great alternative to replacing existing concrete slabs. Carolina Foundation Solutions is equipped with multiple pumps, all of which are cutting-edge and versatile. With this powerful equipment and our extensive experience, we can efficiently perform various grouting procedures to fill voids and more. Advantages of Cement-Based Grout
- Low mobilization costs
- Highly available material
- Several options for material strength and density
Epoxy InjectionThere have been huge advancements within the technology of epoxy and sealant materials over the years. Due to the adhesive properties and the wide range of epoxy and sealant products available, there are many potential applications and uses. Carolina Foundation Solutions has a great deal of experience with the injection and application of various epoxy and sealant products. Our portfolio includes:
- Injecting high-strength epoxy resin products for bonding cracks with concrete walls and concrete slabs
- Injecting epoxy sealants into cracks and joints of walls to prevent water intrusion
- Sealing existing joints within the concrete slabs of office buildings, warehouses, and other industrial facilities
Unfortunately, settlement and movement within concrete may be a result of unstable conditions within the soils that lie deep below the surface. When those conditions are present, the installation of helical piles with slab brackets is typically the most effective solution. The helical piers transfer the weight of the concrete from the base of the slab down to a layer of suitable load bearing soils.
Repairs & Installation Services for Deep Foundations