Foundation Services in Garner, NC
A Leader in Foundation Solutions Since 2002
Carolina Foundation Solutions provides effective foundation and concrete solutions throughout Garner and Wake County. Since 2002, our local concrete repair experts have offered industry-leading solutions to residential and commercial property owners. We provide comprehensive solutions for foundations, concrete slabs, and retaining walls throughout North and South Carolina.
Turn to the experts in commercial and residential foundation repair in Garner, NC. Contact Carolina Foundation Solutions at 877-770-7050 today for a free inspection!
Residential Foundation Contractors in the Garner Area
Maintaining your home's value, safety, and integrity starts with its foundation. Since 2002, Carolina Foundation Solutions has helped protect families and homeowners across the Garner area by delivering expert residential foundation reinforcement and repair. Our fully certified and local experts bring high-quality service to create lasting solutions. Local to the Carolinas, we ensure your safety and peace of mind by only using the top products, materials, and equipment in the industry.
Our residential services include:
- Foundation repair: Although the cause for the movement within the soils (and consequently the foundation) can vary, the most common and most effective solution deemed necessary typically consists of installing underpinning helical piers.
- Concrete slab repair: We always aim to provide the best-fit foundation repair options to restore slabs in the most efficient, reliable, and cost-effective manner possible.
- Chimney repair: The installation of underpinning helical piers is a proven method of addressing chimneys that are leaning or have experienced settlement.
- Basement wall repair and reinforcement: Garner's most common and most effective reinforcement methods for bowing basement walls are installing carbon fiber reinforcement straps and/or helical tieback anchors (wall anchors).
- Retaining wall reinforcement: Depending on the retaining wall, installing helical tieback anchors can effectively stabilize bowing retaining walls.
Signs Your Garner Area Home May Need Foundation Repair
Watch for these signs that your Garner home may need foundation repair:
- Cracks in the interior walls on the drywall, as well as cracks on the outside of your home
- Doors and windows are sticking shut, or they don't open and close like they used to
- Gaps between caulking and windows or doors
- Gaps between crown molding and the ceiling
- Sunken floors or a sinking foundation
- Patios that have pulled away from your home
- Wallpaper creases and wrinkles
- Bowed basement walls
- Nail pops (small, cracked circles where the nail pulls away from the drywall or sheetrock)
- Sloping of floors
Keep your home and loved ones safe with a free foundation inspection in Garner, NC. Call CFS at 877-770-7050 today!
Commercial Foundation Contractors in the Garner Area
Our experienced team offers high-quality concrete repair, installation, and reinforcement services for commercial businesses in any industry in Garner. We ensure you get the right custom solution by meticulously assessing all factors related to your concrete and structural needs.
Our commercial services include:
- Concrete slab repair and replacement: Our methods for repairing concrete slabs include pressure grouting, polyurethane foam injection, and epoxy stitch welds to repair cracks in concrete slabs. The latter is usually in conjunction with polyurethane foam injections, which lift a settled section, followed by epoxy stitch weld to repair the crack.
- Wall reinforcement and repair: Our high-end carbon reinforcement materials can halt any further movement of your walls. We also implement CHANCE helical tieback anchors as a reliable and effective solution for anchoring walls, and we use epoxy stitch welds to repair cracked concrete.
- Deep foundation system installation: We use CHANCE helical piles to stabilize your structure and provide the same performance as traditional deep foundations without the high mobilization costs.
- Installation of telecommunications, tower, pipeline, and solar foundations: We specialize in installing helical anchors and piles in these deep foundation applications.
- Boardwalk, walkway, and bridge foundation reinforcement: When these structures are located in places with poor soil, strong foundations are a necessity. CHANCE helical anchors and piles are our most used solutions.
- Earth retention services: Carolina Foundation Solutions can temporarily or permanently retain, support, reinforce, and secure soil masses surrounding your project. Our solutions can be installed quickly, even where access is limited.
- Seawall and marine construction, shoring, and repair: If you need lateral stability for new or existing bulkheads and seawalls, Caroline Foundation Solutions can get the job done. Helical tieback anchors have proven highly effective in this application. Plus, they can be tensioned and tested immediately with no cure time required.
- Underpinning system installation: Lack of stability within the supporting soil can lead to foundation settlement. Our underpinning services shore up and protect your foundation from further damage.
Choose expertise and excellence for your Garner commercial foundation repair. Call CFS today at 877-770-7050 to schedule your free inspection.
Choose Carolina Foundation Solutions for Your Foundation Repair in Garner, NC
Bringing outstanding service and lasting solutions to our clients is our top priority at Carolina Foundation Solutions. We've built our award-winning reputation on a commitment to best-in-class results, excellent customer service, and professionalism.
For a job well done the first time every time, we promise to:
- Ensure our experts are trained and certified above industry requirements
- Complete projects safely, timely, and within budget
- Use proven equipment, materials, and products
Your Garner property deserves only the best. Choose award-winning foundation service in Garner, NC. Call 877-770-7050 to get started with a CFS professional today!