Foundation Services in Fort Mill, SC
Leading Foundation Solutions for Over 15 Years
Family-owned and operated, our expertise in concrete allows us to provide efficient, effective solutions in high-quality reinforcement services for foundations, concrete slabs, retaining walls, and more. We bring industry-leading foundation solutions to residential and commercial properties throughout North Carolina and South Carolina.
Contact Carolina Foundation Solutions at 877-770-7050 today for expert solutions at your commercial or residential property in Fort Mill, SC.
Residential Foundation Contractors in the Fort Mill Area
When you think of the integrity of your home, you may think of the people who reside there. Your home’s structural elements, from the foundation up, are critical to its integrity, safety, and value. At Carolina Foundation Solutions, we protect your family and your home by skillfully repairing and reinforcing those crucial structural elements of residential properties.
Local to the Carolinas, we’re the experts you can trust for the highest-quality services and lasting solutions. Our fully certified experts only use the industry’s best products, equipment, and materials to ensure quality, and ultimately, your safety and peace of mind.
Our residential services include:
- Concrete slab repair: At CFS, our goal is to provide the best-fitting foundation repair options to restore our clients’ slabs in the most efficient, reliable, and cost-effective manner possible.
- Foundation repair: Although the cause for the movement within the soils (and consequently the foundation) can vary, the most common and most effective solution deemed necessary typically consists of installing underpinning helical piers.
- Chimney repair: The installation of underpinning helical piers is a proven method of repairing chimneys that are leaning or have experienced settlement.
- Basement wall repair and reinforcement: The most common and most effective methods of repairing bowing basement walls in Fort Mill are installing carbon fiber reinforcement straps (CFR) or helical tieback anchors (wall anchors).
- Retaining wall reinforcement: Depending on the retaining wall, installing helical tieback anchors can effectively stabilize bowing retaining walls.
Signs Your Fort Mill Area Home May Need Foundation Repair
Your home may need foundation repair if you notice any of these signs:
- Doors and windows that are sticking shut; they don’t open and close like they used to
- Cracks in the interior walls on the drywall, as well as cracks on the outside of your home
- Gaps between crown molding and the ceiling
- Gaps between caulking and windows or doors
- Sunken floors or a sinking foundation
- Patios that have pulled away from your home
- Wallpaper creases and wrinkles
- Nail pops (small, cracked circles where the nail pulls away from the drywall or sheetrock)
- Sloping of floors
- Bowed basement walls
Protect your residential property with Carolina Foundation Solutions. Call 877-770-7050 today for a free consultation in Fort Mill, SC.
Commercial Foundation Contractors in the Fort Mill Area
In addition to residential services, CFS also provides a wide range of commercial services for several types of properties throughout the Fort Mill, SC area. Our commercial services cover all sorts of repair, installation, and reinforcement work, including:
- Boardwalk, walkway, and bridge foundation reinforcement: When these structures are located in places with poor soil, strong foundations are a necessity. CHANCE helical anchors and piles are our most used solutions.
- Concrete slab repair and replacement: Our methods for repairing concrete slabs include pressure grouting, polyurethane foam injection, and epoxy stitch welds to repair cracks in concrete slabs. The latter is usually in conjunction with polyurethane foam injections, which lift a settled section, followed by epoxy stitch weld to repair the crack.
- Deep foundation system installation: Through CHANCE helical piles, we can stabilize your structure with the same performance as traditional deep foundations without the high mobilization costs.
- Earth retention services: Carolina Foundation Solutions can temporarily or permanently retain, support, reinforce, and secure soil masses surrounding your project. Our solutions can be installed quickly, even where access is limited.
- Telecommunication, tower, pipeline, and solar foundation installation: We specialize in installing helical anchors and piles in these deep foundation applications.
- Seawall and marine construction, shoring, and repair: If you need lateral stability for new or existing bulkheads and seawalls, Caroline Foundation Solutions can get the job done. Helical tieback anchors have proven highly effective in this application. Plus, they can be tensioned and tested immediately with no cure time required.
- Underpinning system installation: Lack of stability within the supporting soil can lead to foundation settlement. Our underpinning services shore up and protect your foundation from further damage.
- Wall reinforcement: Our high-end carbon reinforcement materials can strengthen and repair bowing walls, shifting corners, and cracking concrete columns. We also implement CHANCE helical tieback anchors as a reliable and effective solution for anchoring walls.
Protect your commercial property with a free consultation in Fort Mill, SC. Call CFS at 877-770-7050 today.
If You Have a Problem, We Have a Solution: Contact CFS for a Free Consultation
At Carolina Foundation Solutions, we take pride in our exceptional service and lasting solutions. Our experts:
- Boast training and certification above and beyond industry requirements
- Complete each project safely, on time, and within budget
- Use the best materials, highest-quality products, and proven equipment to get the job done correctly the first time
CFS is a family-owned and -operated company with a common goal — to provide our customers with foundation solutions and services that are second to none. We’ve built our stellar reputation on a tireless commitment to customer service, exceptional professionalism, and top-of-the-line results. That’s why:
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We are a four-time recipient of the coveted Angi Super Service Award.
- We are a four-time winner of the Dealer of the Year Award.
- We are a recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for Excellence in Customer Service by Foundation Technologies, Inc.