Foundation Repair in Cary, NC
The Triangle's Leader in Foundation Solutions Since 2002
Carolina Foundation Solutions is a family-owned and -operated company local to North Carolina. We specialize in providing top-quality repair and reinforcement services for foundations, concrete slabs, retaining walls, and more throughout the Triangle and NC. From residential retaining wall reinforcement to commercial slab repair, our team of concrete experts has seen and done it all. That’s given us the expertise to provide efficient, effective solutions to our clients’ needs.
Contact Carolina Foundation Solutions at 1-877-770-7050 for a free foundation repair inspection and expert solutions for your Cary home or commercial property's foundation and structure, including leaning chimneys as well as basement and retaining walls.
Local Residential Foundation Contractors for Cracked & Settling Slabs
For most people, their home is their biggest investment and their most important asset. While homes are much more than the structural elements that compose it, these elements — from the concrete foundation and the chimney to the retaining walls and more — are critical to the integrity, safety, and value of any home.
At Carolina Foundation Solutions, we’re skilled at repairing and reinforcing these essential components of residential properties. Whether you need an expert to assess the condition of a foundation slab or it’s time for extensive repairs to the basement and retaining walls, we’re the experts you can trust for the highest-quality services and lasting solutions. We will never sacrifice quality or cut corners, and our fully certified experts only use the industry’s best products, equipment, and materials.
Our residential services include:
- Settling and sinking concrete slab repair
- Foundation crack repair
- Helical pier installation
- Leaning chimney repair
- Basement wall repair and reinforcement
- Retaining wall repair and reinforcement
Not sure what to look for?
Here are signs that it may be time to call a professional for foundation repair services:
- Doors and windows are sticking shut; they don’t open and shut like they used to
- Cracks in the interior walls on the drywall, as well as vertical or horizontal cracks on the outside of your home
- Gaps between crown molding and the ceiling
- Gaps between caulking and windows or doors
- Sunken floors or a sinking foundation
- Patios that have pulled away from your home
- Wallpaper creases and wrinkles
- Nail pops (small, cracked circles where the nail pulls away from the drywall or sheetrock)
- Sloping of floors
- Bowed basement walls
Commercial Foundation Contractors Serving Cary Businesses
Do you own or work for a business that's dealing with issues such as sinking or uneven floors? In addition to residential services, CFS also provides a wide range of commercial services for several types of properties throughout Cary and its suburbs. Our commercial services cover all sorts of repair, installation, and reinforcement work, including:
- Boardwalk, walkway, and bridge foundation reinforcement: When these structures are located in places with poor soil, strong foundations are a necessity. CHANCE helical anchors and piles are our most commonly used solutions.
- Concrete slab/foundation repairs and replacements: Our methods for repairing concrete slabs include pressure grouting, polyurethane foam injection, carbon fiber reinforcement, and more.
- Deep foundation system installations: Through the use of CHANCE helical piles, we can stabilize your structure with the same performance as traditional deep foundations without the high mobilization costs.
- Earth retention services: Carolina Foundation Solutions can temporarily or permanently retain, support, reinforce, and secure soil masses surrounding your project. Our solutions can be installed quickly, even where access is limited.
- Installation of telecommunications, tower, pipeline, and solar foundations: We specialize in installing helical anchors and piles in these deep foundation applications.
- Seawall and marine construction, shoring, and repairs: If you need lateral stability for new or existing bulkheads and seawalls, Caroline Foundation Solutions can get the job done. Helical tieback anchors have proven highly effective in this application. Plus, they can be tensioned and tested immediately with no cure time required.
- Underpinning system installations: Lack of stability within the supporting soil can lead to foundation settlement. Our underpinning services shore up and protect your foundation from further damage.
- Wall reinforcement and repairs: Our high-end carbon reinforcement materials can strengthen and repair bowing walls, shifting corners, and cracking concrete columns. We also implement CHANCE helical tieback anchors as a reliable and effective solution for anchoring walls.
Have a Foundation Problem in Cary? Contact CFS for a Free Inspection
At Carolina Foundation Solutions, we always go the extra mile to provide exceptional service and lasting solutions. Our experts:
- Boast training and certification that goes above and beyond industry requirements
- Take the time to ensure each project is completed safely, on time, and within budget
- Use the best materials, highest-quality products, and proven equipment to get the job done correctly the first time
CFS is a family-owned and -operated company with a common goal — to provide our customers with foundation solutions and services that are second to none. We’ve built our stellar reputation on a tireless commitment to customer service, exceptional professionalism, and top-quality results. That’s why:
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We are a four-time recipient of the coveted Angi Super Service Award.
- We are a four-time winner of the Dealer of the Year Award.
- We are a recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for Excellence in Customer Service by Foundation Technologies, Inc.