Foundation, Slab & Retaining Wall Repair in Apex, NC
A Leader in Foundation Solutions Since 2002Carolina Foundation Solutions is a family-owned and -operated company, local to the Carolinas. We specialize in top-quality repair and reinforcement services for foundations, concrete slabs, retaining walls, and more throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. Our team of concrete professionals has seen and done it all, giving us the expertise to provide efficient, effective solutions across residential and commercial properties alike.
Contact Carolina Foundation Solutions at 1-877-770-7050 today for expert solutions at your commercial or residential property in Apex.
Residential Foundation Contractors in ApexIf you’re like most of our valued customers, your home is your biggest investment and most important asset. When you think of the integrity of your home, you may think of the people who reside there. To keep your loved ones safe, though, your home’s structural elements – from the concrete foundation and the chimney to the retaining walls and more – are critical to its integrity, safety, and value.
At Carolina Foundation Solutions, we keep your family safe by skillfully repairing and reinforcing those crucial structural elements of residential properties. Local to the Carolinas, we’re the experts you can trust for the highest-quality services and lasting solutions. Our fully certified experts only use the industry’s best products, equipment, and materials to ensure quality, and ultimately, your safety and peace of mind.
Our residential services include:
- Concrete slab repair: At CFS, our goal is to provide the best-fit foundation repair options to restore our clients’ slabs in the most efficient, reliable, and cost-effective manner possible.
- Foundation repair: Although the cause for the movement within the soils (and consequently the foundation) can vary, the most common and most effective solution deemed necessary typically consists of installing underpinning helical piers.
- Chimney repair: The installation of underpinning helical piers is a proven method of repairing chimneys that are leaning and/or have experienced settlement.
- Basement wall repair and reinforcement: The most common and most effective methods of repairing bowing basement walls in Apex are installing carbon fiber reinforcement straps (CFR) and/or installing helical tieback anchors (wall anchors).
- Retaining wall repair and reinforcement: Depending on the type of retaining wall, installing carbon fiber reinforcement straps can be a very effective repair for bowing retaining walls. With this method, carbon fiber reinforcement straps are applied directly to the face of the wall to provide reinforcement and stabilize the wall.
Signs Your Apex Home May Need Foundation RepairYour home may need foundation repair if you notice any of these signs:
- Doors & windows are sticking shut; they don’t open & shut like they used to
- Cracks in the interior walls on the drywall, as well as cracks on the outside of your home
- Gaps between crown molding & the ceiling
- Gaps between caulking & windows or doors
- Sunken floors or a sinking foundation
- Patios that have pulled away from your home
- Sloping of floors
- Bowed basement walls
Commercial Foundation Contractors in ApexIn addition to residential services, CFS also provides a wide range of commercial services for several types of properties throughout the Apex, NC area. Our commercial services cover all sorts of repair, installation, and reinforcement work, including:
- Boardwalk, walkway, and bridge foundation reinforcement: When these structures are located in places with poor soil, strong foundations are a necessity. CHANCE helical anchors and piles are our most commonly used solutions.
- Concrete slab repair and replacement: Our methods for repairing concrete slabs include polyurethane foam injection, carbon fiber reinforcement, and more.
- Deep foundation system installation: Through the use of CHANCE helical piles, we can stabilize your structure with the same performance as traditional deep foundations without the high mobilization costs.
- Earth retention services: Carolina Foundation Solutions can temporarily or permanently retain, support, reinforce, and secure soil masses surrounding your project. Our solutions can be installed quickly, even where access is limited.
- Installation of telecommunications, tower, pipeline, and solar foundations: We specialize in installing helical anchors and piles in these deep foundation applications.
- Seawall and marine construction, shoring, and repair: If you need lateral stability for new or existing bulkheads and seawalls, Caroline Foundation Solutions can get the job done. Helical tieback anchors have proven highly effective in this application. Plus, they can be tensioned and tested immediately with no cure time required.
- Underpinning system installation: Lack of stability within the supporting soil can lead to foundation settlement. Our underpinning services shore up and protect your foundation from further damage.
- Wall reinforcement and repair: Our high-end carbon reinforcement materials can strengthen and repair bowing walls, shifting corners, and cracking concrete columns. We also implement CHANCE helical tieback anchors as a reliable and effective solution for anchoring walls.
If You Have a Problem, We Have a Solution: Contact CFS for a Free ConsultationAt Carolina Foundation Solutions, we take pride in our exceptional service and lasting solutions. Our experts:
- Boast training and certification that goes above and beyond industry requirements
- Carefully ensure each project is completed safely, on time, and within budget
- Use the best materials, highest-quality products, and proven equipment to get the job done correctly the first time
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- We are a four-time recipient of the coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award.
- We are a four-time winner of the Dealer of the Year Award.
- We are a recipient of the Consumer Choice Award for Excellence in Customer Service by Foundation Technologies, Inc.