- Access inside of our company offices shall be limited to solely our office personnel. Visitors and all other employees shall be granted access if and only if approved by management and/or office personnel.
- All large gatherings are strictly prohibited. Any and all nonessential meetings have been suspended.
- Surfaces of all frequently touched items are to be cleaned and disinfected daily. Proper cleaning supplies have been provided for all employees and distributed out to all of our locations to ensure that everything is properly cleaned and sanitized. All doorknobs, door handles, electronic devices, tools, light switches, countertops, desks, phones, toilets, faucets, sinks, vehicles, equipment, etc. are washed down and/or properly cleaned on a daily basis at a minimum.
- Employees are to refrain from handling others’ personal belongings and limit sharing common items.
- All employees must thoroughly wash their hands on a regular basis with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If and when soap and water is not readily available, hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol shall be used. Employees are to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Employees are to avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Employees are required to stay home if they are sick.
- Employees shall maintain distance between themself and others (a minimum of 6 feet if and as possible).
- Employees must avoid physical contact with others – shaking hands of others is prohibited at this time.
- Our sales representatives shall attempt to limit prolonged interaction with customers indoors.
With these new protocols in place, CFS is here to help our customers with their foundation repair needs and is now offering alternatives to our consultation visits including the option for virtual consultations. For those who are in need of an assessment and assistance, but have concerns with face to face interaction with others during these times, we certainly understand. If and when it is feasible or desired by any customers, sales representatives can perform assessments virtually. While some situations may prevent us from providing a final and formal estimate using this method, at a minimum, we will be capable of providing some initial feedback and input.
For those who are in need of an assessment and assistance for settling foundations, leaning chimneys, bowing basement walls and/or sinking concrete slabs, but you have concerns with physical interaction with others during these times, we certainly understand and are willing to provide options to provide the assistance and input you are seeking. For issues that exist along the exterior of structures, requiring solely the exterior to be assessed, our sales representatives can refrain from entering your home and simply provide feedback over the phone and provide estimates via email.
We are also currently offering virtual assessments. This will require assistance on the part of our customer, as it will consist of a video call between the customer and the sales representative. Depending on the type of device available, Google Duo, Google Hangouts, FaceTime, WhatsApp, and Skype are potential options that can be used for the video call. The sales representative will provide guidance and direction on what areas need to be assessed and could request that some measurements be provided. Depending on the situation, it could be determined that a formal estimate cannot be provided using this method, however, we can provide some initial feedback and input. Please notify our office at the time of scheduling an appointment if either of these two options is desired. Please also notify our office at the time of scheduling an appointment as to which video call app is preferred, in the event a virtual assessment is requested.
We realize these options are not the most ideal methods of making assessments, but we are committed to accomodating the needs of our customers and providing solutions for your foundation problems. We appreciate your willingness and patience to work together with our sales technicians to provide you with a valuable assessment.